The program will include:
- Matt Boelkins, Banquet Speaker, “Fibonacci’s Garden”
- Diane Davis, Burton Jones Award winner, “Building a Math Community”
- Rebecca Swanson and Mary Pilgrim, Early Career Teaching Award recipients, “Active learning”
- a panel discussion on “The current state of PreK-12 Math Teaching in CO by Colorado Council of Teachers of Mathematics (CCTM),” with CCTM President Joanie Funderburk and CDE representative Raymond Johnson
- a panel discussion on “Adopting and Adapting the MAA Instructional Practices Guide” with Spencer Bagley, Hortensia Soto-Johnson, and Gulden Karakok
- sessions on “Poincare's Other Conjecture: The History of Mathematics and Its Use in Teaching” and “Teaching using Open-Source Materials”
- sessions for presenting undergraduate research in mathematics or mathematics education
- Student Jeopardy!
- Pre-conference workshop on Friday morning on "The Powerfully Scintillating Pedagogy of Primary Source Projects."
- Pre-conference workshop on Friday morning on “Reading the masters to stimulate student learning and transform our teaching,” facilitated by Janet Barnett.
- Post-conference Section NExT meeting.