2023: Assessment Mini-Grant Lightning Talks 2
During this learning session, recipients of Assessment Mini-Grants will present their research:
- Amanda Rutter & Jean Kirshner "ECE Matrix Revisions"
- janine weaver-douglas "Ubuntu/We Carry the Stories Climate Study"
- Savana Griego & Kim Murza "Assessing the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Climate in the College of Natural and Health Sciences"
- Angela Vaughan, Hailey Sands, & Brianne Dixon "Leadership Training: Promoting Increased Class Leader Team Cohesion and Effectiveness to Support First-Time College Student Success"
- Corina Brown & Alex Graves "Students' Achievement Emotions in a General Chemistry Course"
Rutter, Amanda; Kirshner, Jean D. Dr.; weaver-douglas, janine; Griego, Savana; Murza, Kimberly; Vaughan, Angela; Sands, Hailey; Dixon, Brianne; Brown, Corina; and Graves, Alex, "2023: Assessment Mini-Grant Lightning Talks 2" (2023). Teaching and Assessment Symposium. 29.