- What are the important elements in a lesson plan that takes CLD students into consideration?
- How does one incorporate content specific language outcomes into instructional planning to benefit all students, especially English Language learners?
- What are basic requirements for program assessment of lesson plans that address the CO ELL Educator prep standards?
- How have some of UNC programs made successful efforts to incorporate CLD considerations at the level of instructional planning? Faculty from different programs will share strategies/ideas.
- Getting ready for program level assessment of instructional planning. This will be required as a LiveText assessment starting FA22.
Huang, Jingzi and Romero, Deborah, "ELL Licensure Workshop 1: Incorporating CLD considerations at the level of instructional planning: what are crucial elements that cannot be ignored?" (2021). Teaching, Learning & Assessment. 71.